How to Add Images to a WordPress Blog Post
Adding relevant images is a good example of content management system approach and a very helpful way for enhancing your website’s search engine rankings. It helps in driving unique visitors to your website and thus increases its popularity in several search engines. Majority of the readers are most likely fascinated at looking to images of the webpage first, and then would appeal on reading its article contents if it captures his interests.
In this way, I will be sharing some methods on how to add images to your WordPress blog posts. There are a lot of ways on how you could do this in a very simple step by step process.
Uploading Image Files
- Log in to your WordPress account and click on the “Add New Post” bar located at the left side of your dashboard.
- After writing your blog post contents, position your cursor inside the content box where you want to place you image and then click on the “Add Media” button at the top left of the content box.
- You’ll get a popup box with several options and then click on the “Upload Files” button to select the Image File you wanted to add from your computer.
- After selecting the Image File you wanted to add, click on the “Open” button.
- Wait for the image to be uploaded and then fill in the Title of your image into the text box provided. You can also add more information such as the Alt Text, Caption and other options available for your image.
- Then, click on the “Insert into post” button.